National Marketing, Inc., a Livonia, MI based supplier of delivery, smallwares and food service supplies, has embarked on a re-branding project designed to position the company as a leading supplier of turnkey solutions to restaurant owners. The Total Solutions program enhances NMI’s existing offerings with several innovative new products and services. Patent-pending raised cold rail pizza, sandwich, and make tables and portioned patterned sauce dispensers are among the new offerings. NMI has obtained exclusive rights to market and distribute several key products, including the Twin Titan split belt conveyor oven.
The hallmark of Total Solutions is a team of professional facility and equipment designers, flow and function industrial engineers, operations specialists, menu developers, concept innovators, and safety consultants. In conjunction with the continually-expanding product line, this team provides start-to-finish solutions to streamline restaurant development and expansion, help restauranteurs gain a competitive advantage, and identify opportunities for profit growth.
National Marketing, Inc. has been serving the restaurant industry and other industries for over 25 years.
We specialize in Sales, Marketing and Distribution of custom plastic, metal, wire, wood, sewn products, and cooking equipment.
Our staff is continually developing new products from high tech equipment to unique solutions for individual customer needs.
NMI has established itself as a leader in the National and International Food Equipment Industry.
Call NMI for ALL your Delivery Equipment, Food Service Shelving/racks and Restaurant smallwares needs.
Al Roma, President, started National Marketing, Inc. in 1984 with the
Servicing the Best Customers until satisfied, Generating the Best Solutions, Always using the Highest Level of Ethics, Materials, Products and Service.
- Working with many custom manufacturers specializing in metal, wire, wood, sewn products, and cooking equipment. NMI is able to market new and innovative products to the different industries with which we are involved.
- Many of the problems NMI has solved throughout the years have been: Domino’s Pizza–Pan pizza dough proofing lids and also their automatic cheesing device, Pizza Hut–Bigfoot program delivery bags, Mr. Gatti–dough stacking rings and Oregon– non-neon Lottery signs.
- First introduced to the market by Al Roma at the 1996 National Pizza Show–The only delivery bag that stores heat. This is a revolutionary idea for the Food Delivery Industry, delivering food OVEN HOT.
- NMI is pleased to unveil its new wider range of solutions products, capabilities and services. Dependable proven solutions for those operational, food safety, consistent quality, space utilization, layout, logistics and/or reliability concerns or issues that may be restricting your service times, customer satisfaction, productivity, capacity, sales potential or PROFITABILITY. NMI is pleased to now have on retainer a team of professional engineers, operations specialists, menu developers, concept innovators and food safety consultants. They are available to confidentially provide customized assistance helping you adapt, gain a competitive advantage and profitably expand your menu and business.
- “Supplier of the Year” 1991 for Domino’s Pizza, Inc.
- Designed the first rotationally molded polyethylene cartop sign, which is now the standard for both window and rooftop mounted signs.
- Designed the only approved metal cash drop box for both Domino’s Pizza and KFC.
Where You Can Find Us During The Year
- NAPO (National Association of Pizza Operators) Trade Show in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Also, at the NRA (National Restaurant Show) in May at McCormick Center in Chicago, IL.
- You are welcome to come visit us at our facility in Livonia, Michigan.