All Wood Hand Peels are great for bagel proofing, long breads artisan pizzas and much more. Also, All Wood Hand Peels can be used for make up and proofing. Mr. Peel takes great care in preparing a wood peel line, also to make a comfortable and functional wood peel.
Works well for rectangular pizzas or long sandwiches and the short handle accommodates shallow ovens.
Mr. Peel’s High Quality Peels have completely rounded the sides of the handles, creating the most comfortable handle available on wood peels.
Some of the most important features of the wood peels are below.
- Glue Joint: Mr. Peel uses the latest radio frequency gluing process, maximizing the actual surface area contacted by the glue. This process ensures the strongest glue joints
- Weight: Mr. Peel tapers our blade to a 1/4″ dimension before the final taper. This process minimizes overall weight while enabling easy access to the product & maintaining handle strength
- Finish: Mr. Peel sands our peels to a final finish of 150 Grit, ensuring a consistent, smooth finish.
- Lumber: Mr. Peel uses the highest-grade domestic Basswoods or Aspen lumber.
- All Mr. Peel wood peels can be private labeled with your company name on the handle (orders of 32 peels or more).
- Wood peels are packed 6 per/carton.
- Mr. Peel also inserts a hole for hanging in the handle of every peel. Mr. Peel guarantees the quality of products against major defect and workmanship.
Note: Never soak or place wood peels in dishwasher. Oil peels with standard kitchen oil (mineral oil) to preserve and to protect it against unpleasant odors.
Also see our other long board peels at – All Wood Bagel Peels
Also available at – MR.PEEL,INC.
- Mr. Peel, Inc. all-wood hand peel, heavy-duty hardwood construction. MR. PEEL – Made in the North America!
Sold individually 20% off 6 or more peels!