Eastern Stacking Pan lids-Used for for dough proofing. To begin with, they are used with the deluxe Anodized alum dough pans. In addition to being made of 14-ga. tempered aluminum, pan lids are also self stacking. Designed, as a matter of fact, for easy storage.
- Rim keeps pans from sliding
- Keep dough as fresh as possible
- Proofing dough, or allowing dough to rise, is an essential step in baking.
- lid helps provide a sanitary spot for this process to occur.
- lid will help achieve a tighter seal than stacking the pans alone
Distributors can also find them at MR PEEL INC