Long Handled Wood Peel used to make up pizza and slide into oven with ease!
We have taken great care in preparing a wood peel line that reflects the important details integral to the comfortable handling and functional use of wood peel. Mr. Peel’s High Quality Peels Handle Comfort: Mr. Peel has completely rounded the sides of our peel handles, creating the most comfortable handle available on wood peels.
Some of the most important features regarding Long Handled Wood Peel are highlighted below.
- Glue Joint: Mr. Peel uses the latest radio frequency gluing process, maximizing the actual surface area contacted by the glue. This process ensures the strongest glue joints
- Weight: Mr. Peel tapers our blade to a 1/4″ dimension before the final taper. This process minimizes overall weight while enabling easy access to the product & maintaining handle strength
- Finish: Mr. Peel sands our peels to a final finish of 150 Grit, ensuring a consistent, smooth finish.
- Lumber: Mr. Peel uses the highest-grade domestic Basswoods or Aspen lumber.
- All Mr. Peel wood peels can be private labeled with your company name on the handle (orders of 32 peels or more).
- Wood peels are packed 6 per/carton.
- Mr. Peel also inserts a hole for hanging in the handle of every peel. Mr. Peel guarantees the quality of products against major defect and workmanship.
Mr. Peel, Inc. heavy-duty-construction, all hardwood pizza peel. Note: Never soak or place wood peels in dishwasher. Oil peels with standard kitchen oil (mineral oil) to preserve and to protect it against unpleasant odors.
See our line of Richlite as well atLaminate Flatbread Serving Boards
Also sold at – MR PEEL INC
SOLD ONLY IN CASES OF 6 PEELS.